We're able to retrieve your stock levels from QuickBooks Online, and send them to Bigcommerce.
This works in the following process:
- We retrieve products data from both Bigcommerce and QuickBooks Online. This includes SKU/Product Code and Product Name.
- We then match products between the 2 systems based on SKU/Product Code
- If stock level option is selected, we will check QuickBooks Online for stock levels and then carry this across to Bigcommerce.
- Going forward, QuickBooks Online will alert us if there has been any stock level updates.
When a sale is made in the Bigcommerce, stock levels are processed in the following method:
- We send this to QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Online takes the sale along with the products data and re-calculates the stock levels internally.
- We detect the change in stock levels and pass any updates back to Bigcommerce.
- We cannot retrieve stock levels from Bigcommerce and send this to QuickBooks Online.